Sunday, August 1, 2010

Introduction

My name is Amy Shirley, and I am very excited to be Legacy Academy's first Kindergarten teacher! I have a bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education from USC-Spartanburg, an certified with the South Carolina Department of Education, and am an active member of NAEYC. I have been teaching in Greenville since 2003 in both the private sector and a local charter school.
I live in Piedmont with my husband Eric and our two children. My stepdaughter Kimberly is a freshman at Palmetto High School and our son Riley is 4 months old. I am eagerly looking forward to getting to know my students and their families and to an exciting school year!
Our Children, Kimberly and Riley when we visited Seaside Heights, NJ.

My husband and I on our wedding day.

Me and my son just hanging around.



No comments:

Post a Comment